Sonam Kapoor spotted with fans in Delhi

Sonam was at Lok Kala Munch Theater in New Delhi while practicing for Raanjhanaa.
Sonam was spotted by my friends and i got the autograph too.
They had wonderful time meeting Sonam.

My friend Shubham's (@shubhluvsonam) experience about meeting Sonam in real life:
hello all! :)
gonna share my feelings and experience about meeting Sonam!
last night when i knew i was gonna meet sonam in the morning i couldn't sleep.. i was just looking at my watch and was waiting when it will be morning!I got up, got ready and started my journey to the place where we supposed to meet.i was very very excited and my heart was pumping really fast as time was getting closer.
we went to that place in time and waited for Sonam for about 30 mins.And then i saw a girl walking towards us.. indeed she was a princess and i felt i was in a fairytale!she said hi to all of us and we were like wow isn't she way gorgeous wow! we shook hands with her. she asked us our names. i told my name too and she replied hi shubham i know you! :) was smiling like anything. And then she HUGGED me! i was since then on cloud 9 then i gave her my paintings and scrapbooks. took some autographs for some of sonaholics and passes their messages too! i told her my craziness that i left my 2 exams for mausam and players to watch it first day first show, she said why i said i love you! :) the way she smiled.. omg! i told her i have been there at vero moda showroom and players event last year. she said yaa i know! :)she introduced us to her team and Arvind Sir too! Then we clicked some pictures with her.i was so shivering when i was with her. had so much to tell but i forgot to tell her. took a message for all of us and specially for my dear friend avni on a video.
and 10 mins passed like it was blink of an eye. we said by to her and said we all love you so much. then she hugged me like very tightly. i was in heaven for that 10 mins. it was and will be my most memorable moment of my life. it was a dream come true to meet her am such a big die hard crazy fan of her and meeting her was like dream came true! even when i was driving my way back to home had happy tears in my eyes! :)
i love her so so much! hope to see/meet her very soon again!
so that was my experience i loved it.
love you sonam so much and thank you again! :)